By using this site you agree to:
The PCBA welcomes and encourages open discussions on the member discussion forums. However, you must act professionally and comply with the following rules of conduct:
- Do not post any materials that violate any federal or state laws, including but not limited to libel, slander, antitrust, trademark, copyright, patent or unfair competition;
- Do not post anything that could encourage or facilitate discussions or any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price or wage fixing, bid rigging, allocation of customers or suppliers, a boycott of another’s business, or other conduct that might be deemed to violate the federal or state antitrust laws;
- Do not post anything protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner;
- Do not post anything that is knowingly false, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, bigoted, racially offensive, sexually oriented or invasive of a person’s privacy;
- Do not use the website for junk mail, spam or chain letters;
- Do not advertise, sell or solicit others.
You alone are responsible for content that you post or upload to the discussion forums. The PCBA is not responsible for any material posted by any third party. The PCBA has no obligation to, and does not in its normal course, prescreen, monitor or review the materials posted online by others. The PCBA does, however, reserve the right to review and remove all materials posted as it deems appropriate.
It is important to remember that content submitted to a discussion forum may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on the PCBA website and elsewhere, and you may have no control over who will access and view them eventually. Therefore, you should be careful and selective about the information that you choose to disclose in such forums about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose any sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in your submissions to the discussion forums.
If you have been provided with a member login and password to access restricted sections of the website and discussion forums, you understand and agree that your login and password is unique to you and cannot be shared with or used by anyone other than yourself.
Content on restricted member-only areas of the website includes material that may be confidential, contain trade secrets, or constitute privileged attorney-client communications, and that is intended to be shared only with PCBA members and their employees as needed for operation of their businesses. You agree not to reproduce, transmit, repost, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast, or in any way disclose any of these sensitive and confidential materials to anyone other than fellow PCBA members.
The information the PCBA provides on the website and forums is provided for informational purposes only. While the PCBA endeavors to present accurate and reliable information, the PCBA does not warrant or endorse any information displayed, nor does it guaranty the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of such information.
The information on the website and forums is not legal, financial, accounting or other professional advice on any subject matter and is not a substitute for professional advice. You should not act upon such information without consulting with an appropriate professional and in this context you should consult with your own attorney for specific legal advice on your particular facts and circumstances.